Wednesday, July 06, 2005

bugger

I have to redo a seven page long Maths paper because I lost my previous copy. Great, just great. Don't you just hate maths?


I'm re-loving poetry. Nowdays I keep printing out poems I like. There's this poem, The Rime of the Ancient Mariner by someone and it's seven parts long, each part an A4 page long. A seven page poem. How crazy is that? But I don't think that's the longest poem.


Hockey rocked today. Coach didn't come. I think the primary girls had a competition. I got to play backs for the match - for the first time in MONTHS. Some people were wondering if I was better off playing left mid or backs. I don't know, but I do know that I prefer playing backs. The only problem is that I keep moving up front of the field, though I'm supposed to stay behind. Not that front, like forward front, just, you know, crossing the middle line slightly.


8 minutes are going to be up soon. I'd better stop blogging. Then I can bathe and start on my dratted Maths homework, hopefully completing it by 8.30pm, when I will watch Charmed.


Please don't call me childish.


I still think Charmed rawks.


Assed off
Stace