Thursday, July 07, 2005

italian

I'm blogging again. Hi.

Olinda weighed 80kg when she was 14. I wonder if that makes the oxymoron feel any better.

I'm make a mental note to check the board outside the PE department tomorrow during recess. I need to check if I'm posted into the Healthy Lifestyle Club, aka TAF club. Serious. Maybe not, though. I dunno. Do I look fat or something?

I wonder if I've mentioned this before, but I'm the only 100% Chinese in spar. Amanda is half peranakan. Robyn is half European. Paula is half manchu. The latter's mother claims that a distant relative, or her great-grandmother, was royalty.

Sounds incredible. But then again, there're lots of incredible things in this world.

But that doesn't change that fact that I've the most uninteresting race among my friends. Chinese. Psh.

TOURNAMENT'S ON MONDAY. I can't wait to watch it. I can't wait to watch it! At least I won't have to wear the semi-mini skirt.

Makeup so totally sucks, but accessories rock my world. That was just random.

Yesterday I got a sucker for a stitch. It hurt bad. So bad that I had to stop jogging during hockey. Usually if it's just a normal stitch I'll go on running. But that one hurt.

A lot.

My stamina sucks.

Sucks to stitches.