Friday, July 08, 2005

damn yall

Here are a couple of friendly shoutouts for people in my class.

Stop stalking me. Stop asking if you can be in my group, because if you're in my group then one of my usual group members can't join. Stop ruining my life. Just because you're acquainted with my ex-classmate doesn't mean you can stalk me. Go away. Um, please.

Stop imitating my style.

Kerina and Liu Yi, please stop being so pessimistic and freaking everyone out. I know yall are practically joined at the hip, but that doesn't mean you have to rub off each other. One pessimist is enough, ya hear? Enough.

Wong guy, stop having such a strict criteria.

I know you people make one huge big friendly group, but that doesn't mean you have to get all lesbiany.

Stop giggling! Your voice is too high pitched. High pitched voiced people don't make good gigglers.

When you walk, please don't shake your hips. You're a model gone horribly wrong. No figure, no walk, no voice, no looks...eugh. You disgust me. Oh, well. At least you're a model. (That's the pessimist in me)

Hey, are you sure you haven't undergone plastic surgery? Your skin is stretched so tightly over your face that it can't possibly be natural. The surgeon must have botched up the job. Poor thing.

Please, it's a horrible nickname.