Saturday, July 09, 2005

fuck

The normally light-hearted Neil Humphreys has taken a break from his comic writing to decry the London bombings. I don't find Neil Humphreys funny, just amusing, and just in case you're dim-witted, there is a difference between "funny" and "amusing". Well, according to my definitions, that is. To me, "funny" stuff makes me laugh out loud. Amusing stuff just makes me smile a bit and then I hop off to the next sentence. Not literally. But anyway, this ain't the point here. Poor Neil Humphreys - half of his relatives had close encounters with death. In fact, all the survivors had close encounters with death.

Imagine, what if terrorists turn their attention to, say, Malaysia? Or even worse, Singapore? Considering the close ties we have with America, I don't think it's impossible. Maybe Singapore's just too well guarded. London had its guard down when they attacked, what with the 2012 Olympic victory and all.

Many westerners are moving to Singapore, after all.

But anyway, my dad's got a new handphone. Pretty.