Saturday, February 25, 2006

473

I am feeling hungry. I didn't have a proper dinner (barely one eighth of an egg, and fish, with less rice than I am accustomed to), and the mini cake and drink I just had are now weighing heavily in my stomach... I think the cake was too rich. You know that nauseating feeling you get in the pit of your stomach whenever you eat food that's too creamy or something, and the nausea just rises up into your throat as if you're going to vomit it all out? Well, that's how I feel. Fucking cake, shouldn't have eaten it. I want meat omg I want meat meat meat meat protein. MEAT. OMG MEAT MEAT MEAT. HUNGRRRRRRRRY.


Btw, I have the fugue in E minor from Bach's Well Tempered Claviers Volume I. I listened to the song before the day it was tested in the MEP test, heh. Coincidence, I swear.


Bach is one of my new idols, I must declare.


Recently I have finally decided to use one of the notebooks Robyn gave me for my 13th birthday, which, I must say, was one of the best days I've ever had. If I'm not wrong, I celebrated quite finely at my Grammar's house. XD But that's beside the point.



lalala LALA


Fugue in E minor can't find my head exit.


Oh well, let's bring on the lovely Fugue in G Minor. I suppose Robyn's right. Fugues are interesting little things. It's just not fun to memorize all the technical terms of the music. Takes all the joy out of music.


My homework is resting dolefully on my desk. It is staring at me with a thousand fragile papery eyes of ink, pleading me to fill their jars of blanks to the brim with intelligence and precise strokes of pen, pencil, quill.


But I shall commence on the morrow.


Some people aren't meant to be writers. Like me, for example. My mind can effortlessly turn dozens of literary cartwheels in a dizzying affair of prose and observance, but logic seldom plays a part in my plots.


And others just suck.


It just pisses me off when I see a n00b writer, I don't know why. It's not their fault they suck at writing, but I just get irritated. I tend to regard them as 'enthu wannabes'.


Badinerie is waltzing in a swift fake midi.


My printer is giving me hell, and I have two overdue library books. Joy, joy, joy.


MEAT MEAT MEAT.


I think I'll have to settle for instant noodles.