Friday, February 24, 2006

I want to get one of these fine-tipped inky pens. Sooo pretty, the words. It's Friday. I think later I'll walk to Hock and get one. I've got a shitload of homework to do, you know, concert report which is due Monday and all. Geog and Hist indivual responses, and etc.


12.5/15 for my Bio test. Man, I rock. I fucked up today's history test. C'mon, I'm a freaking idiot. I mistook the map of Malaya for the one of the Straits of Malacca, when I spent so much darn time on the maps! And sheesh, my answers were too damned short. I think I did okay for the picture inference and the source based questions.


As for the lit test today, well... I tried to be a smart ass and include the word dedente in my answer. I thought I'd heard the word somewhere before, and I had a rough idea of the meaning. But heck! I freaking spelt it wrongly! It's detente, not dedente, and people are going to think of me as an attention-seeking smart aleck. See detente:


http://m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?va=detente


But other than that small discrepancy, I think I did okay for the lit, though I'm quite unsure of my answers. It was easy though, overall. I had to edit a lot. No correction tape allowed. Cancellations galore!


Western flames?


Oh yeah. Fort Minor, oh freaking Fort Minor. Love! :heart:


Gaia is addictive, I just wish I had friends on there.


And yeah, funny, there's more than one stooge from 1Faith05. I know 2, so far.


'ships with people. Get in one? Oh, I don't know, but then I just can't do the solo.


I think I shall update my introduction.