Friday, February 10, 2006

I've got so much to say!


Simply putting it, I feel asleep last afternoon and woke up this morning to a pile of unfinished homework, and, more importantly, NOT YET STUDIED GEOG NOTES. Of course, last night I didn't get the chance to blog, eat dinner, lovely stuff like that, because I was sleeping.


Anyway, yesterday we'd Lit lesson. Mrs. Sushilla came over and I asked her if we needed to hand in blah blah blah, and she was like, Stacy, you need to be more easy-going.


...


I kind of agree. You see, sometimes I am, sometimes I'm not... mmhm.


Oh, and I've discovered a startling fact. She told me that Mr. Wong told her that I'm apparently a very strong-opinioned person. He deduced that from my blog.


Now, that's all, ah, fine and dandy (>.<), but I've been wondering about the true definition of strong-opinioned. It's good in the sense that I'm bringing my points across in a firm manner (via this blog), but I hope he didn't get the impression that I'm stubborn with my opinions and inflexible.


Yes, I stick very strongly to my thoughts, I debate with myself over logic and reasoning sometimes, but I'm not altogether inflexible. A good debate might be able to change some of my opinions.


Oh, and Mrs. Sushilla wanted my blog URL. I hesitated, and she was all 'if you have any reservations... you can think about it..."


So she gave me some time to 'think over it'. Then at the end of the lesson, she left, supposedly forgetting about the offer. Haha!


---


Oh, I've been reading a book lately about the 7 Types of Intelligence by Thomas Armstrong, something like that. He believes that farmers, cleaners etc. have the same right to the word 'intelligence' as the doctors, lawyers etc. do.


There's kinesthetic intelligence, I hope I've spelt it correctly, and it kinda means you're good in sports, crafts, basically hands on things. There's musical, spatial, linguistic, logical etc. intelligence as well.


Everyone possesses all the 7 intelligences, just some less than others.


OBVIOUSLY my forte would be linguistic intelligence, and surprisingly my musical and spatial intelligences are more developed than I thought they'd be. Music means a lot to me, I hit all the right notes, I'm always humming something or the other, I used to sing a lot in the toilet till I realised people could actually hear me... of course, I'm not at Hui Ting's standard where I can write down the notes according to the pitches I hear. Musical dictation. I suck at that.


As for spatial, yesterday I realized that I actually think in pictures, sort of, in a way. They're very faint though, and they're shy, I can't catch them in action except for yesterday somehow...


And while I don't have a photographic memory, I can accurately remember pictures and faces, well, though I'm familiar with.


Linguistic, ha, of course. While not all that good, it's what I'm best at, naturally.


-


I'd thought of a lot more to blog about, but it's all lost in memory torrents now. I've dinner, anyway.