Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Mrs. Sushilla thinks I'm intelligent, and should by more easy going, less tense.


Ooh I'm tense, oh yeah. Well, yeah. I frequently have to tell myself to calm down. Don't panic. Don't hyperventilate. Don't dash to the toilet. Don't be tense. Et cetera.


And, yeah, I'm intelligent. I'm that intelligent girl who's flunking Math, Chinese, Science and MEP. Yes suh. Nah, I'm just very... linguistic. Thassall.


Comment appreciated, though. :heart:


So, I is right! Weng Jun does deem herself a writer. She's halfway into writing a story about a girl with... blond hair? Oh, I don't know, I haven't read all of it yet. Just the first paragraph.


If she has the passion and talent for writing, she could grow to be a really talented person. Good at art, music, and literature. A true renaissance lady! =D


I, unfortunately, don't have what I refer to as the literary 2nd sight. I don't understand poems, and thus can't appreciate all of them.


I have prose on my side, 40%.


But scrap that. You can't measure prose in percentage.


Anyway, back to Weng Jun. Yes, I think she does have the passion. The way she writes her poems... there's some sort of hint in them that denotes an aspiring poet. It doesn't necessarily signify great future talent, but the manner in which she attempts to express the subject, fanciful flair... like this, you know, it's rather obvious.


And I was right! She does consider herself a writer! Man, I'm good. B)


That seemed rather crude. I mean, the smiley.


And of course, Esther Ng, another writer. =D


So, in SNG, I've met/heard of 4 writers/poets:
Rachel Tong
Weng Jun
Esther Ng
Hannah Ng (heard of her. She's rather popular, I think?)


Lit test tomorrow. Bleh~!


Well, I dread lit tests, but somehow when I start writing out the answers, y'know, getting into the momentum, I love every minute of it. Competence beneath my fingers, luv.


So, Maths test is over. At least for this week.
I still need to do history, chi spelling, etc.
Joy in my soul.
Faith in my soul!


I've got faaaaaaaith in mah soul,
I've got faaaaaaith in mah so-ul,
I've got faaaaaith in mah soul
and in mah heart. =D


Last year's unofficial class song. And yes, 'my' is pronounced as 'mah'. From what I remember of it.


and and and-


Hullo Nick! Lots of people say I've got a weird blog, somehow, or that my blogging style is great. /ego


Why's my blog weird?
(question goes out to EVERYONE, not just nick)