Thursday, February 23, 2006

I love satires. I think I shall write more of these in the future. It's like a spoof, you know? I like those seemingly proper and polite satires (which they WILL seem like if the reader doesn't understand the subject in ridicule) but have underlying (sometimes subtle, sometimes blatant) sarcasm. Dry voices, paired up with straight faces, bring out the best in 'em. Or that mock goody-two-shoe look.


Our jingle for General Music was something like one.


SNG school socks, 30cm high,
Get them now or Mrs Goh will have your life.
Show your love for St. Ni-i-ick's our school,
Buy the socks that are just so damn cool.


Nah, I didn't write it. //


Not.


Pfft. Not many people seemed to like it, but I do, so it's okay. :evil:


It was a joke, though. I seem remainly hopelessly infatuated with and dedicated to what *sniff* those ankle socked heels deem as 'high socks'.


:D


I've studied for history already! And I have the Pythagoras Triplet thing to do. Oh, sweet lovely fair haired Satan!


With your red monkey butt and fork of doom!


And your horny look! And your bad-ass smirk!


Oh, SHIT. I didn't think of that before. Why don't I make Satan this really hot guy who listens to mp3s and jazz and loves Green Day, and he's going around polluting stuff and... ah... aiding in the bad things in the world for a while.


I absolutely love it.


Blog later.