Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I don't know. I don't know. I don't know. The emoticon cried.


Nah, forget that, but anyway! Score for Stacy and down goes the crab. Not down my stomach, psh. That would be disgusting, metaphor-wise. Otherwise crab would be rather welcome down my throat. But yeah, in metaphoric terms, I've finally got the crab off my back. At least, I hope. Crab crab crab, a very anticipated farewell!


We got a, well, adequately good score for our history chart - 22/30. 73%, 2% short of an A1, but I'm happy nonetheless.


BUT, our presentation sucked. Not to point fingers, but some people who seem extrovert-esque in real life can't present for the hell of it.


I'm not a good speaker, but just thought I'd point it out. I was honestly pissed when we were done. Obviously we'll get less than 14 marks for our presentation.


And, will it be safe to say that I'm being torn from my athiest faith? Recently I read a book that contradicted evolutionism, and it had rather good points, though I can't judge because I have never read a book that contradicts creationism/is about evolutionism. Yet. I shall decide when I find a pretty source for evolutionism. Meh, any spelling errors?


And according to Nick, Christian gatherings seem rather fun.


ALSO, Robyn and I walk past a Christian ( I think) Church every Sunday, and they have fun looking gatherings.


So perhaps Christians aren't the rigid prudes I think them to be.


Hmm.


I tried out for the long jump and triple jump, just because I didn't have anything else to try out for now that I'd missed the track events. God, I nearly passed the qualifying mark! But my landing was over the board, all three times I tried, so I didn't get in anyway.


And, I just experienced this first-hand: it's so not nice to be used. Or rather, ordered about. Being told, -yes, told, not asked- to do stupid things like accompanying you to the toilet or being told it's my frickin fault your correction tape was lost (maybe I shouldn't have asked classmates to pass it to you, but it's not my whole fault if the tape got lost on the way across the classroom), well, it's not my fault. And to be your anger-venting board just because the group you want to join for a project doesn't want to accept you as a member, bleh. I'm glad, in a petty, bitchy way, that I got my revenge. With petty means, of course.


I can be such a bitch sometimes. =/


It's so easy to scare off bullies. The tooth for a tooth method seems to always work. What scares them most, they use to scare others.


Unlike good Christians, I am not a forgiving person.


I remember that at the start of 2005, when I had the floral layout (yes, I know how stupid floral layouts are, but that one was SPESHUL, dammit) for my blog, I resolved to become a devoted Christian. Because my mum's Christian, and that apparently makes me one by default... blah.


I'm going to have to review this whole religion thing.


So far Clarissa and Si-Ning have, err, expressed their wishing for me to 'accept Christ'.


It's hard to believe there's a guy up there controlling our lives like frickin puppets.


But I'll think about it.