Tuesday, February 14, 2006

http://delenoir.blogspot.com/


Mlcf will very possibly give me a tongue-lashing tomorrow.


I find it's easier to be a pessimist; it helps you prepare for stuff.


The realist, as opposed to its literal meaning, gives me cold feet. *shivers*


Not realism itself, but the effects of being a realist.


I am going to stay off the internet till Saturday.


Till then, adieu, dear friends, as I bravely venture with blood-stained sword and cigarette-reeking holster, into the tawny mane of the lion's lair. Let's hope said lion doesn't discover me in the neck of its cave, eh?


EDIT: I think, on the other hand, that I shall come online for a short while tomorrow, to wish Delphine a happy birthday. It always pays to be polite, even if we have somehow morphed into enemies.