Saturday, February 18, 2006

I just realized something. I have come to associate many guys as immature, horny, n00bish brats, always on the lookout for hotties with breasts, (note my use of words, with which I aim to denote the fact that they see girls as not girls, but things weighing no more than 40kg, yet managing to have chests the size of four coconuts, two for each section). Okay, fine, I'm generalizing and exaggerating, but you see my point.


I have met guys who're the exact opposite, though. Just thought I'd say a word in their defense.


Thus I was rather... surprised... to see a guy's msn nickname professing his crush on an unnamed girl. I'd always thought he was just another of the horny-guy category, willing to cyber with anything that breathed.


Not to say he isn't just another horny guy. He might, I dunno, I've never met him. I'm just surprised guys can actually focus their attention/feelings on one girl alone.


Media and books are too influential, at least on me. And past experiences.