Wednesday, February 15, 2006

censorship is censored

Omfg, she has actually started to type in more or less semi-perfect English! If you'll look at her blog posts, you'll see that the latest two posts are typed in semi-perfect Anglais, while the rest of the old posts are in horrible chatspeak.


Congratulations, De- dear, you have seen the light.


And happy birthday as well.


Y'all should read this, by the way: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2579495/1/


Katie/Fred fics are marvellous. So light-hearted, perfect reads for people with short attention spans.


I have temporarily given up on writing. I just cannot convey what I want to convey. It's very frustrating; like you're dumb and you want to speak, but you can't.


And, oh. My. Fucking. God. The dateline for submitting our commonwealth essays is over! I can't submit mine anymore! Ah, sheesh. I guess I'll have to wait 'til next year, eh?


But on the bright side, I can submit my short stories to the English dept.'s Inspiration Magazine, where according to Mrs Lee, "all the best stories go". If my story gets in, let's see where I'll rank among the SNG writers. Surely I can't be the only writer, if a rather sporadic one, in the school - apart from Rachel Tong and maybe Weng Jun and Esther Ng. I'm not sure if the latter two consider themselves writers or not.


Hm, Weng Jun seems to fancy herself a writer. She's not too bad, plenty of room for improvement, I say. She likes to show stuff, display them, tell stories, you know? I guess that's one of the perks of being an artist/writer. You have this pressing urge to show your readers things. Yet from a comment she made today on the Maths rhyme thing, I'm under the impression that she thinks all poems/songs should rhyme, otherwise they suck, by default.


Poems don't need to rhyme. I had that drilled into me since I was a sprightly young primary 6, eheh. Just thought I'd point it out.


And the Science CT is this Friday, yet I forgot to bring home my Science file, where all my main notes are. Fuckin hell. All I have is my unreliable Science textbook and my notebook, which contrary to what mlcf has said, is not the most convenient thing.


Damn the world!