Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm the girl who's saving for a sciurus vulgaris. Please donate.


Nick... you think I'm complex, observant, reflective, able, dignified.
Esther (Ng), you think I'm bold, confident, witty, intelligent, logical.


O_O


Hmm. Complex? Maybe I do get confusing at times, but I seem simple to myself. ^^
Observant - to a certain degree, maybe, but not so much. Eheh.
Reflective - this I agree, somewhat.
Able - No suh! XD
Dignified - I... suppose?

Bold? Confident? Maybe I seem like that when I stand up in class to talk, but everytime I do so my heart beats like hell and I'm so darned insecure inside... inward stage fright, hmm.
Witty - You think so? O_O Nah, not really. I'm the most boring person you'll ever meet.
Intelligent - I'm not a moron or anything, but intelligent? Meh. ):
Logical - Hmm. Sort of, I think? But not so much, though. If I were really that logical, I'd ace Math. =D


Well, the above is what I think, that's all. Maybe I'm a stranger to myself.


And this reminds me of something I thought, in a flimsy attempt to understand myself.


It goes something like 'I am a stranger to my body, and my reactions, and my only lucid state is that of my train of thoughts'.


Study for history now. Then Spelling, though I've done most of that already. Blah.