Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Alright, I've practised my pieces on for the whole of Sunday night, yesterday night from 10.30-11, and around 1 hour today. If later on my fingers get cold feet and go all haywire, that's luck, that's life, and it's not my fault even if my piano teacher thinks and accuses me of not practising. My conscience is clear.


There.


It's kind of weird, seeing Shu Wei again as a 17 year old, no longer our 16 year old house captain. She's now more flippant about dress codes and stuff, if I'm not wrong. And Mrs Lee is actually in Blue house. Yuck.


I wanna audition for javelin,100m, 200m and the long jump. Fine, I have little training in all four aspects, but there's no harm in trying and hey, maybe I can skip one or two piano lessons.


I went to Parkway with Sher Linn, Uncle Lim and 'Auntie Kelly' last night. Lounged around in MPH, had steak, went to a cafe, not in that order. It was pretty chilled out, nothing very eventful, but nice. Uncle Lim owes me 50 cents from 9 years ago, btw.


I swear I had a nice long introspective post planned out word by word in my head, but it's all vanished now. She racks through brain shelves of memories, trying to find something suitable to blog about.


I made a horrific Lian Pu today.


Oh yeah! Yesterday I did my Maths homework on the bus home. You know what? I completed it. You know what? When you're doing homework on the bus, time seems to pass by really quickly. I finished my homework a few stops before my stop, and when I got down, I was all... whoa. You see, the whole of two bus trips seemed to only take FIVE minutes, though in reality it musta taken about half an hour. Time morphs into a freefalling bird when you're engrossed.


And today, guess quoi. I'd finished my lunch (by 10.40pm! Aha!) and was heading, my poor lonesome self, to the blessed library, and as usual I was rather occupied with my thoughts on the way there. Somehow I wondered, what if I were sauntering down the corridor with one of my old primary school friend (let's take, for example, Pei Ying), chatting animatedly, blah blah blah. And THEN, what if, we suddenly saw none other than Delphine and Pei Ying (excitedly) called out, "Hi Delphine!"


And Delphine would have no choice but to stop, and she and I will inwardly roll our eyes because we don't like each other, and she will talk to Pei Ying while ignoring me. And then I will talk to Pei Ying while ignoring her. And etc. Nowadays we keep ignoring each other (it's rather comical, if you look at it from a different POV) for some reason I have mysteriously been rendered ignorant of. O Lord, put Adam in your imaginary Garden!


Basically I don't know why she dislikes me, blah. The female mind is hard to fathom, as is the poet's mind. *shifty eyes*


Anyway, let us continue lest you be bored. If you are already, go away, a- ahem, donkey hole. So, as I was saying, just as I was about to ascend the short flight of steps (with the pretty wooden banister) to the library, who should emerge from the toilet but Delphine!


I know, what a lovely coincidence. *huggles*


bletchsqueeyuck.


It really is an honour for you if I dedicate almost half of a blog post to you. Because my blog is just that cool.


*cough*