Monday, February 20, 2006

MEP test today was relatively easier as compared to the other test, but I'm still flunking, yo. Teo Liang doesn't like MEP tests either! Hahah, oh dear sweet yayness. Smilies represent danger, especially this smiley:
(:


It represents those sickly sweet tarts. Think cream, cream, cream all the way, cringe wince flinch, and then you got it.


We missed our lit test today, but Mrs. Sushilla says we might have it on Wednesday, during TW. Might. I'll have to tell the class tomorrow. Whee, fun fun fun.



Thor's Day. (de Rhys) (de Verve) (de Cradle) ulcer on cold blue lips of sky: tinny barren RENAISSANCE


I've been listening to more an' more classical music these days, ehh.


resolutions


For NAPFA, that is.


Orright.


Situps - 60+ [or as many as I can]
Pull ups - 25+ [or as many as I can]
2.4km - Not more than 13 minutes, preferably around 12 minutes.

Shuttle run - Not more than 10 seconds.
Standing Broad Jump - Err. As long as it's a B, that's fine.
Sit and Reach - Ditto.


That'd be ideal, yeah. I'm aiming for gold.
And hopefully when I'm in sec 3 I can get the consecutive gold for 3 years award.


And maybe when I'm in sec 4 I'll be able to get the consecutive gold for 4 years award.


Here comes Stacy!