Saturday, February 04, 2006

Schweet.


I have developed a love for abstract poetry; in other words, poetry I have to struggle to understand. Or something like it.


We must've pissed Etienne off really bad in French class today.


You know, I'm not all the inner-badass I'd like to be. I still wince when teachers/adults swear. Even if I'm fine with people 'round my age swearing.


That portrait looks horrible.


And people keep missing the 'm'. No, not mushroom. THIS IS RELEVENT. THIS IS SERIOUSLY SERIOUSLY RELEVENT. If you live in Serangoon Gardens and have played badminton with me in front of my house before.


Anita Brookner, oh Anita Brookner. Why'd you have to fuck up the ending of your lovely book.


Max seemed handsome. And you had to...


You know, Max is relevent to the 'm'.


Not technically, I mean.


Alphabetically.


No, I'm getting too abstract here, bleh.


I'll be going downstairs now. For dinner. With my relatives.