Tuesday, February 14, 2006

There's this guy who added me on msn. His nickname is Asher, and his asl is 15/m/usa or summat like that. I. Do. Not. Know. Him.


Yeah so anyway our conversation went something like this

Asher:
hello

Me:
hey

Asher:
asl

Me:
13/f/Singapore

Asher:
15/m/usa

Asher:
whats ur bra size

Me:
i'm not too sure

Me:
never bothered to check

Me:
why?

Asher:
can i cum on ur hair

Me:
what's 'cum'?

Asher - offline.


Ehh. Weirdo.
And YES I do know what 'cum' means. I'm not that -err, uneducated- about... such matters.
I was just trying to piss him off. >_> Or get him off my back. Either way, it worked, didn't it? Because boys can't be bothered or don't know or are too embarrassed to explain what 'cum' means.


I mean, if he said 'it's when a guy orgasms and blah blah blah' I'd Laugh. Out. Loud.


Like this: LOL.


Well, yeah.


Circus monkey.