Sunday, February 05, 2006

(knowing everything else is silent)


Silent is a very overused word, but nevermind. Shatter in the silence. No one hears my voice in the painful silence. I call your name... silence. Bleh. Amateur angst-ers.


I suddenly miss primary school. It's a cycle, I'd like to think. Early part of the year, late part of the year, metamorphosize into uncaring fools and then we start remembering again. I don't feel like going back to Zhonghua anymore, knowing that it will not be the p6s2004 but the p6s2005 that will be the priority of the teachers. We'll be forgotten, more or less. No, I still cannot move on, and I don't think I ever will. Though I can't wait to go to JC, preferably RJ or ACJC, depending on my results.


It's like I've fulfilled an obligation.


I wonder if people think I'm a nerd because I type in near-parfait anglais. And imperfect French. Losers. XD


But then, it's not too bad, being a nerd. Nerds don't need to do what the hundred percent average girl does to be reassured, comforted, accepted, et cetera. They seek comfort in the very fact that no one knows who they really are. Nerds like veils, and at the same time, for people to love them. It's rather contradictory.


People keep saying, "omg!!!111 so cheeeeeeeeem!"


It gets tiring, really.


Not to mention ear-threatening.


BLEACH.


Aha. ha. ha.


Emphasize, dahling.


EMPHASIZE. As a writer you need to twist the priorities of your readers via emphasizing.


Or re-enforce them.


You understand, I take it.


If not-


loser.


(:


Bleh. Make 'em go away.