Sunday, February 26, 2006

Gragh. I shall have to find a song lyric with the name Nick in it.


We talked about our pet birds yesterday, and why we liked pets.


The concert report is pissing me off.


But I'm happy happy happy because I've got a new book (OMG) and a Chinese assessment book and a new pen.


Well, not that happy.


I had a nice cheese pancake today. It cost $1.10 from Mr. Bean. And Yakult. Can't remember the last time I had Yakult. And on the way back from Han, Robyn and I had a conversation about what our old ZPS campus/Pei Cai Sec old campus looked like. 6-7 years ago. Neither of us seem to remember much. I miss my memories.


If my speech seems stilted, you know I'm feeling either very happy, or very depressed. Guess which. Ignore paragraph 4.


Dear God, can you give me a camera? Or make my parents get me one? Thank you.


I'd like one with a really really high resolution. And that's meant for shaky-handers like me. Because I love taking photographs.


I've completed the geog and hist indiv. assignments. The hist on Friday, geography this morning at 12am or so. I'm so darn hardworking. Pythagoras Theorem completed long ago. Concert Report is horrid, but it's more or less finished anyway. Now I have the Chinese li shi left, and something else I've forgotten. -gonk-


In the meantime, I'd like your imput on this:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12348943&


Danke.