Sunday, February 19, 2006

I rock more than you do. *evil face*


Because my art file just PWNS, bebe! Add an accent to each of the 'e's in 'bebe', and you got a French baby. Yes, an awful, squealing wailing shitting bebe that no sane person should ever want. Scrunch nose.


Neh! I don't understand why a husband and wife would smile at each other lovingly in pure innocent untainted godly baby-induced marital bliss when the foetus kicks the wife's stomach. Stupid happytreefriends voyeurs. Heck, I'd scream if some wailing thing kicked my precious digestive organ.


I can't believe the wife is actually happy when someone kicks her.


Gosh, I should go around kicking the stomachs of pregnant women.


---


Stefi was talking about babies just now, you see. Thank goodness she didn't ask how babies were made.