Monday, February 06, 2006

toilet paper

She always seemed like the lackey to me, the stooge, the sidekick. I think she's pathetic, the way she disses us and licks their boots. She always bought boots she couldn't fit in, but paraded around in them, looking like a grovelling clown. Stooge stooge stooge. I can't believe it, they way I used to almost admire her. Pretentious, petty- argh.


I like our toilet paper; it's got turquoise dolphin prints on it. Prettay.


Toilet visits are now much anticipated. Yo baby, it's wipe-ass time!


Ahaha. Both meanings, I'm literally ambiguous.


FIGURE. THAT. OUT.


I mean, wait... nah.


I can't wait to graduate.


I'm getting designs. On blogs.


No, I mean-


OMFG, Relient K rocks.


will our jokes still be funny
Cai hua, kai men...


I miss Zhonghua, all of a sudden.


Dolphin-print toilet paper.