Monday, February 20, 2006

"A man giving a speech where his voice gets emotional and full of sentiment will be applauded as "righteous" or "passionate". A woman giving a similar kind of speech will be called "bitchy" and "over emotional."

While women can "cry" and "be weak" and whatnot, men are also given a different set of emotions and actions that are "ok" for them to express, but not for girls (this is one reason many people do not take violent girls seriously because they're "just girls"). "


Read ca: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=12275013


'tis good, bebe. French baby, suh, t'sa French baby. Bebe.


---


By the way, I have stumbled upon a new... err, not so new revelation.


I think I'll turn gothesque! :whee:


I should be studying my Chinese spelling now, but pfft. XD


I was thinking how cool it'd be. I've always liked black, especially paired up with silver/navy/dark green. It's so Slytherin. So Malfoy worthy. Oh, I'm joking there, French baby.


And then I still have (but of course) the necklace Robyn gave me for my birthday... 3 years ago. Or so. It's silver and green and so Slytherin like!


I don't like black lipstick. That I'll refrain from.


And I might consider getting those temporary hair dye stuffs. A red streak here and there, for a few days because I'm chicken.


Hoop earrings! Yes! I shall pair the exotic-ness of the Gypsies with the blackness of Goths.
Well, maybe then I shall pierce my virgin ears.


I invented socks in my head. Yes, invented. I can't tell you what it's like because I can't describe it, but-


Oh, what was I thinking. This whole thing is a fluke. ):