Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Post 444.


23.5/25 for history. -hugs myself- 94%!
It isn't the highest mark (I think that's 24 or fullmarks or something) but I'm happyhappyhappy. But my other history assignment only scored 16.5/20. It's a high A1, yeah, but I don't really like anything less than 17. I don't like the number 16. Just a pet peeve.


66/100 for my Chinese compo, and 39/50 for the chinese test. According to sulaoshi, that's the average score for the entire year.


I actually scored an A1 for Chinese! Alright, the test was way, way easy, but ladifrickin'da.


I wonder. Should I rewrite my English essay?


*To the reader, note that I am talking to myself. My readers don't deserve to be talked to. They accept, by default, the fact that they are here to witness my fantastic self-ramblings in this self-centered website that is almost all about me, the minute they enters this blog.