Sunday, November 27, 2005

05

So I really am in 2Faith! I found the class allocation list. 2Faith06. Au revoir 1Faith05. It seems just yesterday I was nervously shuffling into my new school, just yesterday I sat down in the hall on 23rd December with my new classmates, whom I then didn't know. 05 flew, didn't it?


I think I'll make early resolutions:

Diligently, uh, study. Even though I hate Chinese and all... -NOOOO! MUST THINK POSITIVE!-
Save money? Ahhh.
Improve in...
Studies (see above)
Hockey
Theory -winces-
Tennis!
Wait, physics! Must! Improve! In! Physics!
French!

By the end of 06, I must have made friends with everyone in the oval dais. (:
Must not spend my new year cash rashly.
Overall, become a slightly more confident person. Maybe I'll go with my dad the next time he goes to the Toastmaster's club.
Next year, I'm participating in the NaNo WriMo! Though I should be revising for my streaming at that time, yeah...
Get accepted into the mentorship program. -charges up to Roger Jenkins with army of poems and stories-
Never get below 90% for ting xie. Neva!!!111111
*cough*


Um...

Self discipline!
I resolve to... resolve to resolve to resolve to resolve all my resolutions by the end of 06.


Buh-bye, 05. I mean, one month later, yeah.


I'll give you cookies if you review my newest poem. (:
http://allpoetry.com/Poem/1658160