Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Same plotline, entirely different setting, new ideas. Inspiration struck once more and I'm undecided. I think I'll go with the new format. I always go with the new format. Well, not always, but.


This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen is really really good. It's a bit chick-lit, but more lit than chick, unlike Meg Cabot where her books are more chick than lit. No, it's not an insult. I like books with more chick than lit. They're light reads. Fun and entertaining and with parts people will read over and over again.


Oh, and The Wind Blows Backwards by Mary Downing Hahn is nice as well. Maybe slightly exaggerated, but then I guess the two main characters are true romantics who don't mind continuously professing their love for each other.


I've made a book blog. Will put up the url when I get the layout done.