Friday, November 18, 2005

I find myself appalled at diputs ism. Humans make me vomit. NaNo WriMo! I haven't suddenly turned into a n00b, dummy. That's what it's called. NaNo WriMo. Stands for National (Na) Novel (No) Writing (Wri) Month (Mo). I'm participating in it...next year. 50,000 words in 30 days. Not necessarily having to complete your novel. Mm...


You know, for the first time in my life today I received a prize at ZPS' annual prize presentation. It's not a big change or anything, and the exhilaration's (sp?) worn off. And I hate to pass off as conceited, but I'm so freaking proud off myself. Even though I didn't study much for the PSLE and I have no idea how I garnered the two hundred and fifty six points, and I probably got someone elses results, and Sarah/Valerie/Kester/Gary/Yusaku/Sian Ching/Xingzi/Jasmine/Elaine deserved the spot and score more than I did and... okay. I don't feel so proud now. But that doesn't mean I'm not happy.


(:


Now I feel more comfortable typing (:, rather than :). Probably because I have to "crossover" my fingers when typing :) and not (:. The harmony of the keyboard and my fingers works in strange ways.


What's that song lyric again?


Oh. Right.