Sunday, November 13, 2005

Hm...haha. Anyway, I'm getting more frustrated by the day. I want to do something. It's excruciatingly boring here. No one plays badminton anymore. You can't well expect me to play soccer. I can't even kick a ball! I want to play a hockey match. =I've discovered that I enjoy manually flipping through the dictionary more than I like entering a word at www.m-w.com and getting the definition in a few seconds. I don't know why. Since last year or so I've become much more adept at picking out words in the dictionary...probably because I'm uh...more well acquainted with my alphabet.
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ


Hell. I love the alphabet.
Pretty amazing, I've suddenly realized, how people can spin novels, poems etc. with just 26 letters. Funny how thousands of words can be formed with 26 letters. Language. (: