Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I just visited neopets.


Oh, no, no, no, before you start thinking I'm some deranged retard, let me explain that it was a sentimental thing. I mean...nvm. You see, I had nothing to do (no fanfics! sob) so I just... went to neopets...


And I decided to advertise my guild. A sort of apology to the leader to explain my one-year disappearance.


And then there's this weird girl who's looking for a guild, and she says 'add me on msn! add me on msn!'


And I, with nothing better to do, adds her on msn.


Thus results a fifteen minute long conversation with her trying to convince me to give her my password.


It was irritating, how she kept putting up that crying emoticon. And saying, 'PLZ! PLZ! PLZ!'


Not to mention, 'i promise i wont scam!!!!!!!!'


I didn't give her my password. She annoys me. A lot.


-


Anyway, I came up with an idea for a new fic. An Asian girl moving to Wethersfield. My ultimate dream, but anyway. I've got the plotline figured out already, so all I have to do is complete my LJ fic... I'm even figured out the names, but I'm not telling anyone because I know Paula and Robyn will laugh at my choice. Some poeple won't find it too amusing.


12.59pm.


Emerson Williams High. It's a real school in Wethersfield. That's where my story is set.


1am.


Happy Wednesday, everyone.


It's romance, of course.


I think it's a completely original plot idea, um, I'm not boasting.


And for once, it's not fanfic. Not that there's anything wrong with fanfic, but you know what I mean.


6 contacts online. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.


Nothing. I'm just bored.


I want to talk to someone!


Gosh, Bryan -my cousin- is forever out to lunch.


Not that I talk to him much.


Oh, I never talk to him. At all.


Vice versa.


It's pretty sad.