Sunday, November 06, 2005

I want ice cream. Gelato. Mint. $2.90 per single scoop. I love. Italian!


Heh. My DMHG fic is finally up. Mm... One-shot, of course... Review, please?
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2648727/1/


Reviews make my day.


But of course.


I think I'm going to be like Emily Dickinson in the future, only as a novelist, not a poet.


And Xiaxue appeared in the newspaper today. I read that post about handicapped toilets and I kinda agree with her. Anyway, they can fine her, put her in jail, flame her like hell, but the thing is - she's always gonna stand by her views. Actions can be forced, but not our own beliefs, so I don't think they're ever gonna crush her.


I think the Gryffindor Quidditch team, before Ginny came in, defines the very inner cool of cool. Katie Bell, Angelina Johnson, Oliver Wood, Alicia Spinnet, George&Fred Weasley, Harry Potter... ah. I know, I memorized their names, how much of a fanatic can I be? I guess I have a thing for sports. And sports teams. The team spirit and everything, only I think the c'div sec1 2005 hockey team is pretty much split into half.


I guess us two sides just can't get along. Well, we get along, but we're too different to be close buddies. Shudder. Can't imagine, really really can't imagine.


One side is made of the outcasts, and the other side (which comprises the majority of our team) is made of... the others? Oh, I don't know. I don't particularly despise any one, at least, not anymore, but I know some people who harbour dislike for others. Je me demande pourquoi.


TRANSLATE IT, YOU LAZY IDIOT.
www.altavista.com/babelfish

I guess you know which side I belong to. (:


Press Alt+F4, please.


Are you still here?


Oh well, good for you.