Monday, November 14, 2005

I am a question to the world
Not an answer to be heard
- John Rzeznik's 'I'm Still Here'


The lines are just so poetic. You'll notice that I used these two particular lines in this layout. And that I like abstract patterns.


I don't see the point of continuing with piano lessons. It's sad; I practise every Sunday and Monday only so I won't get (hopefully) any scoldings on Tuesday. I'm doing it to keep my parents and teacher happy. But I don't see the point, you know, if I'm not happy. Sure, I'm ecstatic when I score well for my theory and practical, but only because I'm amazed that I've managed to scrape by. I don't have any passion for the piano. It's not as if I'll have a music career. It's not as if I want to have a music career. It'll only serve as a pastime, you know, for when I'm bored.


Frankly, I don't know if I meant what I said above. Maybe it's just because I'm feeling very, very moody today. It's not, um, yeah, but the moods are bad enough that I actually wrote in my diary, and I rarely write in my diary.


Hopefully this mood will pass.