Sunday, November 20, 2005

My mum and sister keep bugging me to pierce my ears. That's what everyone does, don't they? All girls pierce their ears sooner or later. For the most part.


I don't know if I shall set my story in a fantasy world. Because then it'd be too much like Harry Potter, and people might accuse me of copying Rowling's idea. Then, it seems too normal if the setting stays in America. It's a boarding school. Boarding school - where? An invisible building in Salem? Argh. I'll have to finish my LJ first before I really get to work on my original fiction.


-


I. Hate. Naggers! People who whine on and on endlessly. Just. Shut. Up. ARGH.


-


So, it seems as though Jade and Shi Hao have progressed from simple lurve to communicating through sms, sending pointless-but-able-to-testify-to-their-love messages to each other. The last time I heard, she was asking him what he was doing, to which he replied something along the lines of walking around outside his house aimlessly. I wonder if he's fallen out with mushroom or something. These two used to stick to each other like glue.


Lily and James are on the rocks! I love traumatizing my characters.