Friday, November 18, 2005

Just returned from ZPS' annual prize presentation. Sorry to bore you, but I just have to mention the time last year when we were all given small coke bottles, and woon zong han shook Samantha's one vigorously, such that when she returned and opened it everything spilled onto her desk. hehe. AND that time Yusaku chased Eevian all round the classroom. It was like the sumo wrestler chasing the "willowy maiden". A fusion of Japan and China. well, like that'll ever happen.


Pei Ying and Guiqi got $200 in cash each... lucky them. 3rd and 4th positions got $150 each. Steven and Xinqi? Hm. The rest of us 5th positions and below garnered $60. Not as good, but not bad either. But I'm still "chi cu", as Pei Ying so eloquently puts it. (:


Jacque highlighted her hair! heh. All the 6G pupils (whom we sat behind) were talking about it. And Mrs Wong was commenting on her belt being too low...and she even said my belt was low. Me? Low belt? -blanches-


I had a nice talk with Mrs Ang. She's one of my favourite teachers. But of course. How not?
Though I didn't really talk with Mrs Lee or Miss Normala.
Usually Ms Prakash is the commentator for big events at school, but today is was Ms Yasmin instead. Maybe cos the former's really into her pregnancy. The last time I saw, her stomach was like...whoa. How could she possibly even use a computer?!


I wonder if it's me who thinks Delphine is ignoring me, or if it's Delphine who thinks I'm ignoring her. I have no idea why we're having a cold war. It seems pretty petty to me, but anyway. I don't think she'll even read this passage.


But if she does, well, hello Delphine.


Oh, Pei Ying just signed online.


That was quick.


Hockey. Cya.