Thursday, November 03, 2005

euphemism

It's hard, you know, when you suddenly discover that you don't have a single potential stickbyyoursideforlife friend. I think this is the 'awkward teen stage', when people start to change and never morph back.


Speaking of changes, this Tuesday my uncle Guan remarked (appraisingly, maybe, I don't know) that I'd changed a lot. I remember that many months ago, during this year's Chinese New Year family reunion, another uncle said that same thing. What is it with uncles? None of my aunts have ever said stuff like that. Or maybe I just don't remember.


I have decided... nevermind.


I'm thinking of doing a DMHG fic, but then I might be over with novel-length fanfics. One-shots, maybe, but after I complete IS I think I'll start writing original fiction.


And I've decided that I like the name Elysia. Not that it means anything.


By the way, is there really a Mary Magdalene in Leonardo Da Vinci's 'The Last Supper'? There's a copy of the painting in my grandma's house. When I go there for Christmas maybe I'll have a look, though I highly doubt it.


Oh, oh, I hate you, I really do.


That sounds like...


Nothing.