Saturday, November 26, 2005

Our lit books are insufferably boring. What were they even thinking when they assigned us those stupid fagging things? x_x


9th December... hm. 6a04 chalet. 6a04!


I can't believe that Zhonghua's top scorer is a 266-er. I mean, it's a bit hypocritical since I didn't score that well, but hopefully the P6 2006ers will do better. Zhonghua's going to the dogs in less than ten years. Less! Than! Ten! Years!


(strangely inarticulate)


epebble's still down.


I still have to order the blasted MEP book. A thick fat tome filled with endlessly boring text. There're lots of boring things nowadays, eh?



The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.


Dammit epebble dammit!


Jeez. Fell asleep after reading part of Stories From Asia, one of our coughboringcough lit books. Woke up at about 10 something. Ate dinner. Washed the dishes. A world first! Throw up a hallelujah! No, wait. The second time. I think. Uh...


So now I'm sitting here, my back creaky, my eyes fatigued, damning the French homework I haven't done yet, damning the homework I haven't done yet (I finished Geog and Hist though!)...


Oh, yeah.


2 Chinese comprehensions
EL Lit
CL Lit (X_x reminds me of some disgusting euphemism of a part of the female anatomy)
Maths
Chem (omfg)
Bio (omf,f,g!)


Don't know if I have any others. My accomplishment of geog and history pales in comparison to the homework I haven't completed yet. -puts on dead fish face-