Sunday, November 27, 2005

The mint chocolates I bought have proved to be... not so tasty. Tennis tomorrow! I'll have to wake up damn early, but yeah. Lots of homework not done yet, uh.


My dad actually went so far as to get a new grip for his tennis racket (which is now officially mine) and get me a pair of new tennis shoes. How extravagant, but I'll just count myself lucky. (:


I eavesdropped (and I don't deny it) on my dad's conversation with the coach and there're gonna be 6 children in all attending. Jesus, I hope I'm not the oldest one there. Hope I'm not the only girl there. Hope I'm not the only one there with no tennis experience whatsoever. Hope hope hope. Yeah and I had no idea there was a tennis center within cycling distance of my house - it's at Burghley drive! Fancy that! All this while I've been cycling around the neighbourhood, occasionally going to Burghley, and I had no idea there was a tennis center there.


I'm going to cycle there later. Just for fun. Maybe I'll drag Paula along. (:


This lullaby is only a few words
A simple run of chords
Quiet here in this spare room
But you can hear it, hear it
Wherever you may go
Even if I let you down
This lullaby plays on...

This Lullaby (a book by-) Sarah Dessen