Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I just found a blog in French. rosesdedecembre. Blogspot. I think I'll read it when I have time. (:


I wonder if Stephanie, Paula and Liu Yi can read my blog entries yet. I told white lies, you know.
Like I told Stephanie that I haven't posted the usual posts yet, that's why she can't read/navigate anything.


It's not exactly a lie. I haven't posted the usual posts yet. I haven't posted the usual posts yet. Which is true, because usual posts are displayed in readable colours. Mine isn't exactly a readable colour, so I don't count it as a usual post.


Ah.


I saw Eevian at...where? I forgot where I went to. Someplace in Bishan. Anyway, I saw her. We didn't talk. Just exchanged one glance and mouthed hellos and walked past each other.


Primary school friends whom you don't usually mix with suddenly become strangers.
Then maybe they were already strangers in the first place.


I'm trying not to make my new fic too bimbo-esque.


I hate it when people nag at me. I hate it when people nag at me to hurry up. =/