Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I'm laughing myself silly over this fanfic. Written by SuperSpy


“Argh, WHY is it so dark in here!” he yells and that’s when he casts a spell to light the candles in the room.
Lily is hiding her face in her hands.
“No, no, no, I can’t watch. I can’t believe what I’ve done,” she’s muttering. Yeah well suck it up princess. It’s your own fault for not believing me.
As the Marauders’ eyes adjust to the light, they realise what’s been strung around the room. It slowly dawns on them that those colourful banners hanging on string that’s been criss-crossed every which way across the common roomare not banners, but iare actually James’ boxers.
Every single pair he owns.
Including the ones with snitches and broomsticks on them.
And hearts.
And they’re just standing there, their mouths gaping. They don’t move. They don’t speak.
Nothing.
Lily has peeked through her fingers and is watching, horrified at what she’s done.
Sirius is the first to speak.
“Oh my. James’ boxers…are hanging from the ceiling.”
“It appears so,” Remus adds, staring up at a pair with twinkling stars on them.
“It was Lily,” James says suddenly, “Lily did this.”
And at that moment, the portrait opened and in walked the whole of Gryffindor house.
Lily has now buried her face in my robes and all I can do is pat her shoulder.