Saturday, November 12, 2005

French today was exceptionally good. (:


-


Splurge splurge splurge. I love.
I would like to announce that...
after being...
jean-less for
hm...two years or so
I have finally gotten a pair of jeans.


-waits for applause-
-no applause?-
-really none?-
-oh well.-


Patheticness. Hm.


I've downloaded so many DHr videos. And read more DHr stories than ever. Sadly it seems as though TF won't be acting in the fifth movie. (fifth, bloody fifth, not this one) He's 18 already.


Time flies huh? Hard to believe that DRadcliffe was only 11 when he started filming the movie, and now he's sixteen. Bloody five years. Has it really been five years?! I feel as though the movie only began showing like, last year or last last year. Hell. Five years!


And Tom Felton is 18. Emma Watson is... I don't know. Rupert Grint, no idea. Oh well.


Five years!!!


-


There was a saleslady who was really nice. (:
59 reviews for I.S... hm. More? Please?


Hell.