Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Entire difference in one dimension
sixth, seventh, eighth
non-existent
in my definition
they harbour such
I say naught.
The world changes!
Big-scale postulation
and what about small-scale?
No one mentioned the geographic changes
of one's heart.


Meh. Diary stuff. Don't try to bother making sense outta it because you'd have to understand the route my train of thought takes first. (: War and Beauty. Ever watched that Cantonese drama? Amazing, the script is. Yee Shun is the 'good, considerate one' at first, maybe a tad 'scheming' nevertheless, Yuk Ying the 'bad' one. Or so us audience assume. Then as the plot changes, things logically twist into place - Yee Shun becomes wholly 'bad', Yuk Ying becomes the one to be pitied and loved and people are screaming at her to realize that Doctor Suen loves her. Yee Shun also happens to like this Doctor Suen.


Things seem so set in stone, but the human mind is unpredictable, mainly because the power of the heart can take over it at whim. Or so I've deduced.


I don't really have any strong desire to watch GoF. Wonder why. My heroine Hermione Granger goes gaga over Cedric, so I've heard. Bad bad bad bad bad. Then again I think I'd like to see the entrance of the Beauxbatons pupils. Also, Beauxbatons isn't an all-girls' school - it's coed. Or however they call it in the wizarding community.


I'm starting to have a fondness for eccentric shapes.