Wednesday, November 02, 2005

I've developed writer-mania. You know, that stage when people get all crazy about writing. I've started a novel which probably won't be completed till a few years later. It's fantasy. Because the girl is only six years old, I doubt there will be any romance. Then again, maybe I can change that...


Oh well. I need a yellow notebook. Quick! Vite!


Hock Department Store sells the best notebooks in Serangoon Gardens. Popular sells teh best notebooks in teh country.


Sorry.


www.bookslut.com
www.readerville.com
www.maudnewton.com


Some websites I picked up from a writer's magazine which my mum borrowed from the library. Maybe she's thinking of writing a book as well. She wrote a book once and got it published - an English assessment book. It has a picture of a flamingo on it, I remember. (:


Hockey later. Wish I could stay at home.