Sunday, November 06, 2005

None of my contacts are online. Pretty understandable, seeing as it's 1.46am. I thought, however, that I-ain't-no-sexist Joshua would be online at this time. Hm, lies, lies. Though I think it's more probable that he's blocked me. We had a conversation that might have inflicted harm on his manly pride. -ha, ha-


Still, on account that he spells "pessimist" as "pacimist", I don't think he'll ever read this. (:


I love hats.


I went to far east plaza today, and it's enough to make me want to deface every single item with the Billabong logo on it. Not only is the brand name exeedingly stupid (in my opinion), it's so common! There was this shop where practically every single bag had that dumb billabong logo on it. If I'm not wrong, I've seen all of these bags before. Originality is something they sadly lack.


Mm. Remus/Tonks is adorable. I read a WIP R/T fic, and they're really mushy, which is naturally a bit sick but the entire plot is really ingenious...


Oh, and how come all Slytherin guys -with the exception of Crabbe and Goyle- are portrayed as devilishly handsome? i.e. Draco Malfoy (this I have no doubt), Blaise Zabini (ditto!), Evan Rosier, Regulus Black, Tom Riddle...


Not that I have any objection, but it's getting a bit cliche. Well, I guess nice names have to be suited to nice looks. For the most part.


And, is Pansy Parkinson the only Slytherin girl in her year? Apart from Millicent Bulstrode, I mean.


Harry Potter's getting to me. I've finished writing the DMHG fic and I'm quite pleased with it, I just need to make Draco seem more... Draco. Make him meaner. But I've portrayed him as a more or less nicer person, because war has softened him (reverse effects, I know, but there's a reason...) and ...


Nothing very fluffy.


But I don't think you want me to ramble on about my writing.


Oh well, trying pressing Alt+F4


AU REVOIR.