Thursday, November 03, 2005

I am so, so ashamed of myself. (:


Anyway, ZPS. Yippee yippee yarrrrrrrrrrrrh. I don't know. Maybe. Yes! I have the mind of a poetess. Abstract and clear cut like hell. A bloody contradiction. :)


It's a pity, you know. Lots of poetesses and poets from ap.com could be published. Putting it online just decreases their chances of being published.


James Potter! I love!


Ooh la. I'm exceptionally neurotic today. Neurotic, hm... that's my new word. From yesterday.


I'll probably forget it tomorrow. (:


I'm not in my right mind right now. Right mind right now. What a poem.


Not.


What's the definition of a poem?


I DON'T KNOW.


I DON'T HELL KNOW.


I don't... know.


That he is a...a...a


I remember oh-so-well. An excerpt from 'Kissing The Enemy', a fanfic.