Friday, November 25, 2005

EPEBBLE WON'T WORK!!!!!!1111

-ahem-

Yeah. The blasted server's dooooooown. Sad sad sad sad sad. I know I'm in 2F but I want to see the thing.

WHYYYYYYY is it down?!


Er yeah. Hockey today wasn't so good. Warm up was actually better than the actual playing. I got a bad stomachache halfway and called out for a few mins. Apparently I look pale, according to Mrs Tan and Annice. Hm. Maybe people think I'm a sad little damsel who should've stuck to her books instead of messing around with big dangerous hockey sticks.


Lovely.


Oh, and I've finished the book The Village By The Sea.


It. Is. The. Most. Boring. Book. I've. Ever. Read!


The characters aren't even well-developed. The plot is so predictable. Drunkards don't stop being drunkards all of a sudden. Boring!


I can't believe we have to study that piece of shite for literature next year.
I can't believe it actually won an award.
Boring boring boring!
Ahem. Not that I mean to slander Anita Desai. Just her book. Boring!


Amanda came over just now. Hm. She...nevermind.


You really know how to focus on Personal Time


But everyone needs a break — even from things they're great at. Don't get us wrong, it's great that you know how to spend time and energy on yourself. In fact, you're better than most at finding time to get away from the hustle and bustle of life. Whether it's a massage at the spa, a hike in the hills, or a quiet night with a good novel, you give yourself plenty of time to detox from stress. And you're not afraid to be a little indulgent if you need to — after all, you've earned it.


Just make sure you're not neglecting other areas of your life, too. Enjoying that time alone is all the more special when you shake things up now and then. Why not invite a few co-workers or friends over for dinner? Take some exercise classes to meet new people? You might be surprised at how much more enjoyable your you-time becomes. Now that's treating yourself right.


Riight. I mean, right. Literally. Not sarcastically. Um, yeah.


(Oh, and congrats to Yeu Jia and Cheryl who got 267 and 265 respectively for the psle05)