Saturday, November 26, 2005

Jesus. The bimbo is in denial. Of being a bimbo. A very bimboesque one at that. Very very. Very! Hm. I guess that's just bimbo behaviour. I mean, which bimbo would admit to being a bimbo? Or know that she's a bimbo in the first place?


Ah... poor things. Bimbos, I mean. A common, multiplying race in this monde, so oblivious! Spitty.


Yeah so yeah. Stupid phone keeps... ringing! Ringing!


Mmphm. Sleepy.


My French classmates seem to be an intelligent lot. Dominic didn't do as well as expected but everyone knows that he's smarter than he seems so it doesn't matter. Claudia, Cheryl, and Lydia got 266, 265, 256 respectively. Joanne scored 264 three years ago. Elaine can't remember her results. I feel stupid in comparison to them. (:


Nourredine seems pretty proud of them. =)


I think.


And... he's going to Paris for the holidays! Paris! Paris! (pronounce it as the French do, Parih) Paris! Paris! Paris! Mmphm. I wanna climb the Eiffel tower tour d'eiffel step by step. The best place in the monde!


Dammit I hate... nevermind.


Amanda has a blog? Hmm...


yarr!


(as in, pirate yarr, yarr)