Thursday, November 24, 2005

Whee! It's 2.12am, 24th November, Thursday morning, and I've completed my History and Geography homework. Yay for me.


You know, it was exactly one year ago that I received my psle results. Exactly one year ago when I was shocked to the bone and had my dazed face photographed on the stage. I don't know whether to laugh or cringe at the thought. A few hours later, I bet some people will be just as surprised as me, some just as disappointed as others I know. Poor primary sixes.


I feel for you guys! Really!


It's really not that scary. You get used to your results sooner or later. Now I kinda think it's no big deal. So what if I was hell surprised? So what if my legs shook like jelly, literally, when I went onto the stage to take that honorable spot? So what? It all blows over, dah-lings, no sweat about it anymore. It's just a stupid 3 digits. For some more unfortunate, 2 digits. For the least unfortunate, 1 digit, but that has never happened before, I think.


November and December come and go in a blurred flurry and you can't piece week from week, day from day. It's just one entire mass of time and you're either happy or sad. Well, fuck sad. No one really cares, you know. Your mum can scream in ire, or squeal with delightedness (like Pei Ying's mum when she topped the level!) but it's just a freaking score. The psle is, in reality, one normal test that's blown up with hot air and called an aeroplane. It's just one test that determines your life for the next four years. One test! You don't have to get so hyped up over one bloody test.


Oh, jeezus, I've been rambling. Anyway. Stupid idiot thinks it's because I don't want to pay. Hell, I'll pay if I want to, I'm not dirt poor or something. You know, he's really not setting an example for his gender - thick, dense bullshit.