Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Is there... nevermind.


People are starting to be happier.


I'm bogged down with all the homework resting on my head. Rester dans ma tete. Darn, I hate blogger. By default, blogger makes those alphabets with accents look all funny. Like this. cliché.


This, I tell you, is what we should be suing.


Petty thoughts. (:


Oh, well. You know what they say. Thyself shalt not exit of the iron gates of thy house till all work is done with.


I suck at Shakespearean English.


Translation: I will not go out till I finish all my homework.


I'm counting on completing everything by next week.


My mum was thinking about getting contact lenses for me. She and my cousin talked about it just now. My aunt encourages it.


I think they're pretty troublesome to put on, but Tricia, my cousin, claims otherwise.


I'm having second thoughts.


Oh, and I just read Writer's Digest. It's really good; the articles are (as my art teacher in primary school, Mrs. Seow, would say) short and sweet. Still, I swear Mrs. Seow can't recognize good compositions. Maybe I'm just huffy. But she's a nice person, I guess, just that she's a lot like Miss Gwee...


The difference? She's married. Miss Gwee isn't. I wonder what I'm hinting at.


Art teachers. All the same. Sort of.


No, wait. Miss Yasmeen from Zhonghua is really nice, just that she's more into advanced art, if you know what I mean. She's all about abstract art, she marks stuff really strictly such that you're lucky to get a B, stuff like that. She belongs to the Lasalle-SIA College. But the computer system musta cocked up her posting and landed her in Zhonghua instead. Poor thing.


I'm still pondering over whether to send the letter.


Only two! Only two! Only two!


And it's a bit weird, considering that my interest is directed solely at something which is not included in the two.


The last two lines belong in my personal diary. They don't really make much sense here.


I think you figured that out already.


Do you have a habit of reading your blog posts after you've published them? I do.


Maybe everyone does.


I don't know.


Oh, and I've discovered that my cousin Bryan is apparently much more sportif than I thought he was. Besides being a national champion in Golf, he also excels in badminton and running. My cousin Tricia (SNG alumni) is not only a drummer (she was in band) and pianist, she is also a Kayaker (sp?) and is capable of jogging 4.8km, twice our 2.4. Min Lee is a basketballer. Clarissa is a choirist who has appeared on television with her Church choir. Oh, and Sharon, Bryan's stepsister, is also an accomplished tracker with awards in high jumps, hurdles, that sort of thing.


All of them are related to me, this blubberish, failed hockeyer, amateur writer, halfbakedintelligence sort of person. I have so much to live up to.