Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Because I feel wonderfully de-stressed today and I have completed my homework, I shalt blog. Note that I'm still in Shakespearean mood. Getting full marks for lit DOES things to you. ;)


Now, the concealment of certain showoff-ish words is very obvious, so yeah.


No, wait, isn't there that darn physics test to study for? Oh. It's not counted. -beams- I guess I'll just cram in the basic facts tomorrow. Just to keep myself happy when I pass my test.


Yes, I am that lousy at physics that all I hope for is a pass. And most people close to me know that I would hate to fail any test/exam that is counted towards our PPR. Those not-counted tests I can flunk all I like. (:


The reason for this manic frenzy to not fail any counted stuff is because I have never failed any exam/major tests before. Only some of the practice papers, which as we all know, is like - not counted. At all.



Bad attitude, bad attitude, bad attitude, I know. Yet, methinks that 'tis is enough to serve mine own turn.


ahaha. ego. diss me all you like. WAHAHA.


Ahem. Oh well.


You know, I think that two hours ago I wrote the longest newspaper reflection of my freaking life. All crap, of course. Heaven knows I never produce any true quality newspaper reflections.


Piano was actually good today. Lucky, too. Or maybe it's my own intelligence. ha. Clever me cleverly made the clever decision to cleverly stall for time so my teacher wouldn't ask clever me to cleverly play my cleverly practised (not) scales, because clever I cleverly didn't practise my scales. woohoo.


Scales. I hate scales. Don't see the point of em. As long as we know our key signatures... who cares?!