Sunday, October 09, 2005

post office

after passing the post office this evening in my mum's car, yours truly was tempted to write a poem. I wrote two poems. I don't know if you'll like them but heck. :D

THE STAR
Shining dully, faintly, but there-
Huddling amongst galaxies of galaxies.
Inner flame is nearly extinguished
Just about gone, but provoking aware
Intimate dreams prevail, fade-
Ecstasy would come, but hasn’t.


RAIN ON ROSE
Raindrops spilling onto roses,
Serenading dusk.
The scent of bloom in the soft spring rain
Provokes a lustful wind, a gust.


A/N - If you're smart, you'll figure out what I've hidden. Though the second poem is pretty pointless. I just love poems without much rhyming, yet manage to have so much rhythm. But I've a long way to go, so wish me luck. (:


oh, and just a side note. a useful tip. Don't buy the IMPACT Pepper Mints, Sugar Free. They taste...ugh. Buy the peach flavored ones if you will. They taste nicer. The Pepper Mint flavoured ones taste like toothpaste.