Wednesday, October 19, 2005

My 'tab' key isn't working. Neither are my keyboard arrows.


Alexander the Great is my new idol. He tamed a wild stallion when he was my age, how cool is that? ;)


Teachers you see today might not be here tomorrow.
Creatures you see today might not be here tomorrow.
Courtesy of the Singapore Mandai Zoo


I know, I'm lame. I mixed up the two words. =/ But then, wouldn't it be nice if mrs seet suddenly disappeared tomorrow? Lol, I'm joking. Maybe.


Chick killer. Literally. Haha. Hi --- --.


I played with the white baby rabbits at the zoo. Even though I'm not supposed to carry them, but no supervisor was around, so yeah...


I want my own horse. Pei Hwa fed and petted one of those absolutely huge horses. wheedala. Horses!


None of the animals at the zoo really struck my fancy. Except the horses and the lions. But then, no one can really outgrow the zoo. It wasn't that bad at all.


I dread tomorrow. Walking around Singapore in my ugly bermudas, not to mention our very ah-beng-ish school house tshirts. -cringes-


Alexander the Great has a city named after him, only it's went bye bye ages ago. Alexandrapolis or Alexandropolis or Alexandrepolis, I can't remember. City of Alexander.


Susa, Babylon and Persepolis. City of Perse.


Aw. No, they're clearly not named after him, I'm just nutters.


Oh, and he was gay too. HA. Take that.